BJ’s TV Video Interviews—WUHF RochesterHere’s a link to all BJ interviews on WUHF Rochester
- COVID-19: Living together after marriage ends: Advice on co-existing
- COVID-19: Advice for divorced families during coronavirus pandemic
- Signs you may be heading for divorce, and how to address them
- Surviving and thriving after divorce
- Divorce mediator shares how to make summer fair and fun in divided households
- Divorce mediator explains how kids can thrive amid separation
- Divorce mediator explains handling activities in two households
- NYS alimony tax laws changing in 2019
- How mediation can help household division
- Romance after Divorce: How to introduce kids to new people
- Saving time, money, and sanity during divorce
- “A Better, Not Bitter Divorce” on Divorced: Fit and Free by Sheila Darling.
- “Top 3 Things You Should Know About Divorce” on Seven Figures by Sandy Walters.
- “Divorce and your Money- What you should know” on Seven Figures by Sandy Walters.
- “BJ Mann: How to have a better, not bitter, divorce” on Seven Figures by Sandy Walters.
- BJ Mann Interview on Maria Thomas Fisher Radio Show, “Still I Rise.”